The Britus Education ultra-curriculum is education beyond four walls, text books and orthodox learning strategies, measuring the success of students based on their university and career placements, along with high academic results. The curriculum is designed to prepare students as ‘Post 21st century learners’ by developing the attitude of entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and social reformers, creating high achievers. Based on the values of perseverance, integrity and trust, the ultra-curriculum develops our students into open-minded, self-reflective, confident and continuous learners.
A good school is one where:
- Student success is measured by the academic output;
- Parents are happy about the school;
- Student led activities and extracurricular activities are limited;
- No SMART goal for non-academic, extracurricular, enrichment and engagement activities.
A great school is one where:
- Students maintain a good academic output;
- Parents are involved in school through parent engagement activities;
- Student led activities and extracurricular activities are highly appreciated and promoted with clear objectives to be achieved;
- SMART goal for Non-academic, extracurricular, enrichment and global engagement activities;
- Student success is measured on the university placement and alumni career support system;
- Alumni engagement, student entrepreneurship, scholarships, Internships and job readiness are part of KPIs.
Britus Education enrichment model (BEEM) aims to transform good schools to great schools. Enrichment leads the development of the students beyond the regular curriculum. It improves parent’s involvement and engagement in school. Enrichment make students feel the sense of belonging to the community and promotes and measures the success of all extracurricular, engagement activities. Enrichment promotes international engagement between schools and global communities, along with the university placement and alumni career support system. Enrichment promotes alumni engagement in terms of scholarship support, internships and student entrepreneurship.
The Britus Education enrichment model (BEEM) is one of the pillars that helps students to achieve the defined success in the ultra-curriculum.