Student Enrichment Programme
AMA International School – Bahrain
Good school to Great School – Britus Education Enrichment Model (BEEM)
Britus Education ultra-curriculum is education beyond four walls, text books and orthodox learning strategies, measuring the success of students based on the university and career placements, along with high academic results. The curriculum is designed to prepare students as ‘Post 21st century learners’ by developing the attitude of entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and social reformers, creating high achievers. Based on the values of perseverance, integrity and trust, ultra-curriculum develops the students as open-minded, self-reflective, confident and continuous learners.
Britus Education enrichment model (BEEM) is one of the pillar that helps students to achieve the defined success in ultra-curriculum.
BEEM is delivered to students through 3 methods (3E methodology)
Extra-curricular anbd co-curricular activities are an integral part of developing the student’s enrichment profile. Britus Education enrichment is committed in developing a range of extra-curricular and co-curricular activities with internal and external partners to make sure that the students get enough opportunities to learn and develop the interests and talents.
Britus Education enrichment model promotes real and virtual experiential learning that will be delivered by a team of experts as part of the learning environment. Students will be experiencing variety of opportunities for domestic and international activities that will help in developing a global citizen.
Britus Education enrichment model promotes learn beyond curriculum through specifically designed engagement activities, with parents, students, local and international organizations, universities, and partner schools, local and international communities. Volunteerism, internships and entrepreneurship programs with the help and support of all stake holders is an important part of our engagement portfolio.
A good school
• Student success is measured by the academic output
• Parents are happy about the school
• Student led activities and extracurricular activities are limited
• No SMART goal for non-academic, extracurricular, enrichment and engagement activities
A great school
• Students maintain a good academic output
• Parents are involved in school through parent engagement activities
• Student led activities and extracurricular activities are highly appreciated and promoted with clear objectives to be achieved
• SMART goal for Non-academic, extracurricular, enrichment and global engagement activities
• Student success is measured on the university placement and alumni career support system.
• Alumni engagement, student entrepreneurship, scholarships, Internships and job readiness part of KPIs
Britus Education enrichment model (BEEM) is to transform good schools to great schools. Enrichment leads the development of the students beyond the regular curriculum. It improves parent’s involvement and engagement in school. Enrichment make students feel the sense of belongingness, promote and measure the success of all extracurricular, engagement activities. Enrichment promotes international engagement between schools and global communities, along with the university placement and alumni career support system. Enrichment promotes the alumni engagement in terms of scholarship support, internships and student entrepreneurships.