Admission to the classes is at the beginning of the academic year. Registration for the new academic year commences from the month of January. Parents desirous of seeking admission of their children can obtain Application Forms from the Admissions Office.
- A student seeking admission to a particular class must have passed the final examinations of the lower class immediately preceding the class to which admission is sought. A certificate to this effect obtained from the school last attended is to be submitted along with the duly filled in form of application.
- The following documents are to be produced at the time of admission:
- Application form (all details must be completed)
- Passport (2 copies)
- CPR (3 Copies)
- Photos (4 Passport Size)
- Birth Certificate ( 4 Copies)
- Vaccination Records (2 Copies)
- Report Card (Previous school and grade completed)
- Letter of Conduct
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Letter from Ministry of Education, Private Directorate
- Passing of Entrance Exam
ABROAD STUDENT CERTIFICATE SHOULD BE AUTHENTICATED FROM THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Call or visit us to inquire about the fees and get actual computation.