Admission to the classes is at the beginning of the academic year. Registration for the new academic year commences from the month of January. Parents desirous of seeking admission of their children can obtain Application Forms from the Admissions Office.
- A student seeking admission to a particular class must have passed the final examinations of the lower class immediately preceding the class to which admission is sought. A certificate to this effect obtained from the school last attended is to be submitted along with the duly filled in form of application.
- The following documents are to be produced at the time of admission:
- Birth certificate – 2 copies (as proof of the date of birth)
- Certificate of passing in examinations as stated in paragraph 
- Transfer or leaving certificate obtained from the school last attended
- Transfer Letter from Ministry of Education,
- Private Directorate- Bahrain
- Report Card –
- Previous School and grade completed
- Letter of Conduct [previous school]
- Copy of Passport – 2 copies
- 4 photographs [passport size]
- Copy of CPR – 3 copies
- Vaccination Record – 2 copies
Call or visit us to inquire about the fees and get actual computation.